Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Make a Warranty Claim
To have your jewelry or any other positivo branded product inspected for warranty purposes, free of charge, follow the guidelines below:
Reach out to us by completing the Warranty Submission Form. Please let us know your name, order number, and the reason for your warranty submission. We will get back to you within 24 hours and/or the next business day thereafter with further instructions.
NOTE: Just so you know, the warranty inspection is free of charge. Shipping charges, however, are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. INSURE YOUR PACKAGE!
We stand behind our products and warrant that all items will be free from manufacturing defects for the life of the products (all non-jewelry products are covered under a one-year warranty; see below). If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise or, if we deem it appropriate, replace the item. If the item is no longer available, positivo may, at its discretion, replace it with a like-kind item or allow a refund equal to the selling price of the original item or component. Normal wear and tear of any kind is NOT COVERED UNDER the positivo warranty.
Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship, natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered part of the item’s character and should not be considered a defect.
Plating is simply a metal coating that goes on top of another metal. Black Oxide, Black and White Rhodium, Platinum, Gold, and Silver are semi-permanent metal treatments and/or platings, meaning they will fade naturally over time and the more you wear your piece. This is considered normal wear and tear not covered by warranty.
positivo branded leather goods, apparel, and footwear are covered by a one-year warranty that protects the original owner against manufacturer defects in material or workmanship. Still, it does not cover neglect, abuse, or normal wear and tear.
If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you and let you know if repair services are available at cost or otherwise.
Conditions And Exclusions
The foregoing Manufacturer Warranty and Complimentary Services are available only to the person who purchased the covered product from positivo.
Maintenance, repair, sizing, or other services performed by someone other than positivo will void your Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Fine jewelry is not impervious to normal wear, activities, or trauma. This is particularly true for rings since hands are regularly subjected to considerable abuse. We do not provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, and loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product is also not covered.
Some examples of common issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Normal wear and tear of any kind.
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs, bathing, etc.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- The loss of any gemstone, including the center stone, such as a diamond is not covered under the positivo Warranty.
- Any damage to your leather goods, apparel, and footwear purchase due to negligence or abuse, as solely determined by positivo. If any such positivo product is neglected and abused, the warranty becomes null and void.
- If anyone other than positivo performs any repair work on an item purchased from positivo, we will not be held responsible for any loss or defect and the warranty becomes null and void.
- The loss of any adornment, such as buttons, etc., is not covered under the positivo Warranty.